September Ministry Update!
- I met one of the girls in my core during an online event at the beginning of the semester. She has been consistent, available, and teachable! I know God is going to use her in powerful ways throughout the rest of her time in college.
- Another girl in my core has been asking questions about what it means to be a spiritual leader in college! During quarantine, she grew interested in walking with God and decided to dive into Scripture on her own for the first time. God used that time in her life to prepare her for a lifetime of knowing Him and guiding others into a relationship with Him!
- I had the opportunity to start bringing World Prayer into our community. We are starting this on our social media accounts and will hopefully get to do World Prayer events when we are allowed to meet on the campus in person!
Ministry at UTD
- Please be praying for endurance for me, the rest of FOCUS staff, and our students! Pray that we will continue to work hard and be as on fire for God as we were when the semester started.
- Please pray that our ministry will develop leaders this year. Our hope is that we can encourage all of our students to take ownership of their role in the Great Commission!
- Please be praying for our upcoming outreach class. Pray that students attend and that our staff can effectively cast a vision for making disciples. God wants to include us in His work on campus. What a gift!
- Pray that my core girls will continue to develop deep friendships with each other.
Thank you for taking the time to read my ministry update! God is working at UTD and it is an honor to be a part of it. As always, please let me know how I can pray for you! I am so appreciative of all the support you guys have shown me, so I’d love to do the same for you in any way I can! Love you all!
|Here is our student testimony for the month of October!|